Thursday, July 2, 2009

Patio umbrellas, Old San Diego, California



Teri and I had been to this restaurant several times over the course of our marriage. The umbrellas, colors and the flavor of the scene fascinated me. I took a few pictures from differing angles but none of them told an accurate story. On this visit, I spotted a balcony of an adjacent building that offered what I hoped would be a good vantage. On entering the structure, I was blocked by a large barrier with chain and lock. Not to be deterred from a good photograph, I manipulated the not so secure structure and squeezed through. Once finding the desired location I took a few shots, this one being my final choice.

Now, I am even more pleased that I made the effort of trespass, along with breaking and entering. The restaurant has since been demolished.

1 comment:

Patio umbrellas said...

Patio umbrella gives style and personality to you garden. It's also an extra shade during sunny days.