Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Three Wheelers

Teri and I were staying at the Stephanie Inn, in Cannon Beach, Oregon where we were guests of  Mrs. Martin, who with her husband were founders of the Inn. They were celebrating twenty years in business and we, this year, are celebrating twenty years of marriage. We have been staying at Stephanie Inn at least annually since 1993, the years of their opening.  We were very honored to be amongst the few who were invited to attend the celebration five course dinner. We hope to be enjoying the Oregon Coast in the Inn for twenty years to come.  

One of the things I love about Cannon Beach is just how picturesque it is. On almost every visit I have gotten at least one picture that was acceptable.  As I walked along the beach I saw three, three wheeler bikes sitting near haystack rock. I was pleased that by the time I got into position to take the picture that no one had moved them. For me, this picture offers a glimpse into the essence of the beach. 

No comments: